Here are the initial qualifications for being accepted into the United States Naval Academy:
- You are a US citizen (although there are ways around this one)
- You’re of good moral character–no arrests, stuff like that
- You’re between 17 and 23 years old
- You’re unmarried
- You’re not pregnant. You can’t even graduate if (they know) you’re pregnant. And the Honor Concept means they should know if you know
- You have no dependents. This means children as far as I know. Siblings who depend upon you I don’t think count
If this is you, keep going.